Vendor Requirements Rev 0
Swissway Inc. requires material certifications with all shipments. Materials will not be accepted without the required certs and the lot# identifier. None of the materials used can be conflict minerals or counterfeit materials.
Purchased Product Certifications
Swissway Inc. requires a Certificate of Conformance and any outside process certifications with all shipments. The product will not be accepted without the required certs. No materials in the product can be conflict minerals or counterfeit materials.
Outside Services Certifications
Swissway Inc. requires a Process Certificate of Conformance to the specification on the P.O. for all services. The service will not be accepted without the required certs.
Supplier agrees to provide us timely written notice of their inability to maintain the shipment schedule.
General Packaging and Preservation Procedures
Unless specific instructions are required, all product shipped to Swissway Inc. must be delivered, packaged and preserved to prevent damage.
Other Swissway Inc. Purchase Order Requirements
The supplier must maintain:
- Their measuring and test equipment traceable to The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and calibrated per ANSI Z540, ISO 17025 or ISO 10012.
- Product identification and status and if required lot traceability throughout manufacturing, inspection and test.
- The identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
- Requirements for design, test, inspection, verification (including production process verification), use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and related instructions for acceptance by Swissway Inc. and as applicable critical items including key characteristics.
- Requirements for test specimens (e.g. production method, number, storage conditions) for design approval, inspection, investigation or auditing.
- The supplier needs to ensure the following requirements are met:
- Notify Swissway Inc. of any nonconforming product.
- Obtain Swissway Inc.’ approval for nonconforming product disposition.
- Notify Swissway Inc. of changes in product and/or process definition, changes of suppliers, change of manufacturing facility location and, where required, obtain Swissway Inc. approval.
- Provide flow-down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
- Record retention requirements of 5 years min.
- Right of access by Swissway Inc., their customer, and regulatory authorities to all applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- Foreign Object Damage Prevention (FOD). Product must be free from any contamination.
Our suppliers will ensure that they prevent the use of counterfeit parts and ensure that their personnel are aware of their contribution to product conformity and product safety and the importance of ethical behavior.
1st Article Inspection
If called out on the P.O., a 1st article is required for prototype and first production run.
Shelf Life Procedure
It is the supplier’s responsibility to identify and verify articles, components and/or material being capable of quality degradation with age and shall include shelf life data with each shipment as it relates to the completed articles.